Monday, June 11, 2012

Typical Morning for Caleb

I had a few pictures from before our trip to share and it turns out that they show pretty well what a typical morning is like for him.  Sooo....
Well, not morning but the night before. We're trying to get pictures of daily life things that we don't normally think of.  Sweet sleepy boy.  (Please note, Rachel- he wears clothes to bed.)
 "Good Morning!!!"  Can you tell he was just starting to want to pull himself up.  Now he can do it.
He eats some milk, gets his diaper changed and starts to practice getting around and plays!  (the clothes stay off) 
Bath Time!!!  He just sees the water running and about dives in on his own! (no clothes in the bathtub)
Then a little breakfast!  The view from our computer!  We often play peek-a-boo over the monitor. (Nope, no clothes yet.  Before it was just because he liked them off, but now it's so that he can make a mess without stressing me out.)
 More playing!  How about ripping a magazine apart!  So much fun!  (No clothes for morning play time.  Yes, this is very typical.  I've realized it since you asked if he ever wears clothes, Rachel.  Lots of my pictures are in the morning and I often don't dress him for quite a while.  Here's why....)
("Really, Mommy, do I HAVE to wear these?"  :)  He actually tries to pull the shirts off as I'm putting them on.  For the rest of the day they pretty much stay on, but that's when I'm at work and not taking pictures.)  I thought he looked older in this picture.  Big boy already!  Once he's dressed he takes a nap and when he gets up, he has some more to eat and we head out for the day- me to work and he goes over to his Aunt Beth's house until Matt picks him up in an hour or two....and I miss him like CRAZY all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment