Sunday, June 3, 2012

RT- Day 4- Happy Birthday Matt/Daddy

Tuesday, in honor of Matt's birthday, Caleb wore his As shirt and even got his first hair trim...just around the ears.  We thought he looked pretty funny with hair coming over the tops of his ears. 
 Not much, but a little record of the first hair cutting event.
 We tried to get a picture with a complete As attire, but was a little more challenging than in the past since now Caleb just pulls hats offf within a few seconds.  All for the love of daddy!
 I thought it was pretty cool that we got to spend Matt's birthday at the Grand Canyon.  Matt loves teaching and telling Caleb about things.  I love this picture of both of them looking at the map of where we'd be going.
 Just some more cuteness I can't pass up showing.
 A little Gabertz from mommy...looks like he's an animal in the headlights of an oncoming car! LOL
And some SUPER Cheesiness!  This was his "Oh, look at me, I'm so cute and funny" look for the trip!
And back on the road to our destination...just minutes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment