Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers Day

Caleb and Matt love spending time together!
 Here...on a little adventure near where we live.  Just a short walk up the road to a waterfall!
I don't have a picture of it since i always just want to soak it in instead of taking pictures, but some of my favorite memories are in the evening before bedtime when Caleb and Matt roll around on the floor laughing at each other.  I'll try to get a video soon.  It's evident that they love each other and enjoy being together!  I'm so proud to have a man who's not only committed to being a good husband but also an involved and great dad as well!  
 Trying out a new food with Daddy!  Caleb loved eating on his own, but just after this photo he choked worse than ever.  No more big pieces of banana for a while.  :)  It was fun while it lasted.  (not planned but i think it's funny that he's wearing his "bananas over mommy" shirt while eating a banana. :) hee hee).
 Actual Fathers Day with the three guys!  We took Matt's dad to lunch at his choice of restaurants- Mimis Cafe.  Was good food and good to celebrate the two dads!
A little more Daddy and Son FUN before we left!  
Happy first Fathers Day Babe!  You're an AMAZING dad!  

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I like you little "hee hee". :) I know Caleb and his daddy love each other a lot! So thankful for them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Matt & Caleb are 2 peas in a pod. :) Mom

    ReplyDelete