Friday, June 8, 2012

RT- Day 8- Wedding Day!!!

It was fun staying in the same hotel with everyone so that we had more time together.  Breakfast always ended up being a few hours full of good conversation. 
 More Great Grandpa Time! 
 This picture makes me laugh cuz Grandpa seem so deep in conversation and it's obvious who really has dad's attention.
 Grandpa gave up.  Hard to compete with such a cheesy little smile. :)
 A little before the wedding posing for the camera.  Since Matt and I were both in the wedding we didn't get any actual wedding pictures.  And Caleb slept though it so he didn't help us out either. :)  Oh well. 
 He woke up right afterwards and waited for picture time.  Saying hi to Uncle Matt but still finding some comfort from Giraffe.  Poor guy started the day off not feeling too well and had a fever by the end of the night.  He did quite well in spite of being sick.
 Mommy's little cutie!  He usually only snuggles when he's sick or super tired.  
I have to admit that I think I took more pictures of my guys than of wedding stuff.  Sorry Craig and Paulette.  I just couldn't get over how handsome they both were!  Both lookers!  I was so excited when I found this tux for him at a 2nd hand shop for only $8.  Was for 18 month old but he fit it pretty good.  Didn't even adjust anything.  Just had to keep rolling the pants up. 
 We TRIED to get a family photo, but most didn't quite turn out.  This was the best we could get.
New sister-in-law!  Love you Paulette!  We're glad you've joined our family! 
 A little silliness never hurts.  Not exactly sure what we were doing. :)
 My guys.  Can you tell he isn't feeling top notch.  Crazy that after this he got on the dance floor and had some fun with us!
Cutting the cake.
 More Uncle Craig time!  But still wishing for more of course!
 This is the first time in years that we've dressed as twins, and I'm guessing the last for a LONG time...and maybe forever. :)  I love my sister!
I have to post this not only because it was a great idea on Paulette's part but because Matt is so proud that he helped to put them together.  The leaves were on the table for people to write notes and advise.  They looked great when all finished. 
 Ok, so here's my little photo shoot of my guys.  Caleb was laughing at someone!  Can't remember who!
 The tongue kept finding its way out.
So Daddy joined in.  I love that it looks like Caleb is laughing about how funny they both are! 
 The winning picture! 
Listening to the Toast!
CONGRATULATIONS Craig and Paulette!  We love you guys and were SO glad to get to spend the day celebrating with you!  Can't wait to see you again...hopefully very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment