Zittel Farms is one of our favorite places to go before Halloween! It's free and it's right around the corner from our house! The best time to go is during the week when the boys have free reign over almost every area!
They ran through the tunnel of vines
Found old rocking chairs
Brady pulled Caleb around to each area in the wagon. I took over when he got tired.The play area was super fun with all kinds of rocking animals, mini tractors, and more!
Hmm, the steering wheel is missing.
We headed down the path and found a goat and chickens to feed!
Brady was super interested in the chickens behind the fence.
This was a corn tunnel that was pretty fun!
But the favorite of all were the tractors!!!
After we wore ourselves out, we picked a couple pumpkins, had some lunch and headed home! Another fun morning with the boys!
I like the rocking animals. I want to ride one!
ReplyDelete