Friday, December 26, 2014

Fish Hatchery and Park

Here's some more from the summer. 
 Once day we went to the fish hatchery, since we hadn't been in a looooong time.  We were sad to find out that the drought meant that the hatchery was closed.  We still walked around a bit and the boys had fun chasing birds instead!
 Snack time
This is a park down the road from Brady's house.  We don't go often since the playground is made more for older kids.  It is one of the prettiest around, though, with the trees and sun coming through.  
 I think that on this day we just stopped on our way home from somewhere else, and the boys had a blast just chasing each other around, climbing, and saying hi and cars that came by!
 These are my favorite times...just watching the boys laugh together on and on!  I am blessed!

1 comment:

  1. They have so much energy. I could never keep up with them.

    ReplyDelete