Catch up time....I haven't blogged in a while AND I found some pictures from summer and the past from my phone! SO, here we go.....
Every day on our way to Brady's house for several months Caleb watched this bridge being built. He was SO excited once they put it up that we had to go over it as soon as possible! It was a hot day and we had to walk a ways to get to it but it was worth it! It's named after Johnny Cash and the Folsom Prison, so the style is meant to resemble prison towers and jail bars. It's pretty neat.
We even brought some snacks to eat ON the bridge! They announced to every person that came by on a bicycle that, "We're On The New Bridge!"
It was fun to watch the cars go by underneath as well. We've now driven under it many times, but I have a feeling that it will always be known to Caleb as, "the new bridge!" And we'll always be able to say that we were once of the first people to go over it!




No comments:
Post a Comment