Wednesday, December 31, 2014

More Fall Fun with Brady!

I just LOVE the Fall here!  I hated it in Portland since it usually meant rain and clouds, but here it means perfect weather and amazing fall colors and leaves!  The bummer this year is that both of our cameras decided to have issues RIGHT as the season came.  I don't think I missed TOO much, but one day I regret missing was when Matt was with us and we met Brady and his family there as well.  
 It was a beautiful day!  Here's one picture on a little train ride that Amber sent on to me! They were waving at me as they headed off!
 Some fun with Caleb's new toy from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday! We found it at Goodwill and it's given us some fabulous performance memories so far!
 And once again, I see the leaves every day as they change and look AMAZING every day....and then, before I finally decide to go take pictures...they are gone! :(  Here's a few that I actually took on ONE day in front of Brady's house!  We raked them up into a pile, ran through them, and buried the car!  SO much fun!
 Caleb wasn't as into it as Brady, so most of the pictures this time are just of him!
Maybe NEXT year I'll actually go out with the intention of taking some great pictures!  These are ok, but don't even really capture the colors and beauty!  God is truly creative and amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment