Every year the city of Folsom puts on an event in Historic Folsom called "A Night of 1,000 Pumpkins!" We'd never gone before so decided it might be fun.
The boys dressed up and we headed over to our friend's house who live close by the event so we could just walk to it (I won't do that again with two little boys and no stroller- it wasn't THAT close).If you can't tell, we have a police officer and a doctor!
Still learning where the heart is! :)
And a super hero I think! I see this picture and just imagine how many pictures like it we'll have in the future! Can't wait!
The event ended up being SUPER crowded with TONS of kids waiting for candy from store owners . Luckily, the boys are young enough to think that they'd hit the jack-pot with only a couple pieces of candy!It was warm up for the real Halloween night...."no, don't take it out yet. We'll have one a little later."
There were lots of carved pumpkins around....not sure if there were 1,000 though.
They quickly learned that "Trick-or-Treat" was quite the magic phrase!
And the costumes are OFF!!! I was actually impressed that they lasted for maybe a half hour or so. Time for a treat! Can you tell by their expressions that some interesting costumes were around.
Brandon, Meghan and I had a good time as well! We had some TIRED boys on the walk home though. I think we'll skip this event next year. At least we can say we've experienced it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment