Friday, December 26, 2014

The Fountains

"The Fountains" is a shopping center in Roseville, which is about 45 minutes away from Brady's house.  I finally decided to venture this far since I knew the boys would love the fountains and the "free Tuesday train ride."
 I was SO glad that I was right!  They loved the dancing fountains...
 ....and the moose!
 We took a break for some yummy strawberries that we bought at the farmers market next door!
 Finally, we got to go on the TRAIN!!!
 SO MUCH FUN!!!  Especially since trains have been Brady's favorite thing for months!
 It was the first time they both fell asleep on the way home!  A sign of a great trip!
I decided to spend a couple dollars on a train whistle for each, and am so glad I did.  They walked around for the whole morning blowing them proudly!  A winner day!

No comments:

Post a Comment