YES!!! They came and we had an AMAZING few days together full of fun and memories. Here's a few pictures, and more to come.
We all had a great time together, but I think that Caleb and Grandpa had the most fun! It made ME happy since they don't get much time together at all. Caleb just ADORES Grandpa! I think the rest of us were just the tag-alongs the whole time. :) This is watching an episode of Peppa Pig, Caleb's favorite show at the moment, and laughing about the funny noises....and making a few too!
Even eating lunch together feels special to us.
More Grandpa bonding over Peppa Pig. :)
Caleb even chose GRANDPA instead of MOMMY to put on his sunscreen.Matt had to work a lot while they were here, so we were really intentional about planning things to do together while he was off. YUM, He even grilled for us for lunch!
Grandma helping pick the best blackberries on a small vine near our place. Caleb checks it every day now.
And the next few I just couldn't pick from. I think they just show how much Caleb enjoyed his time!
Of course it wasn't ALL about Caleb and Grandpa. :) I enjoyed some great conversation and connecting with Mom and Dad, we went to a 4th of July event (next blog), went to the lake (another blog), and they even went shoe shopping with me. :) Talk about loving parents! :) We love you so much Mom and Dad! Can't WAIT to have you here again!!!!
I am so glad that Dad got to have fun time with his grandson, and that Caleb got to have fun time with his grandpa!
ReplyDelete