Saturday, July 12, 2014

Last Day of Vaca

Well, I have to admit that although I enjoyed getting to just wander around shops without worrying about a little two year old breaking things or getting bored, I kind of wish I had spent more time on the beach.  
 We were about to leave and just stop drive back without rushing, but I knew I'd regret not stopping at the beach again.  I'm SO glad we chose to just enjoy the sun and waves for a bit.
 And wish we had more time doing it. But again, can't complain.
 Yes, this is the "sand."  It was a bit more sandy by the water but a huge section were these small rocks.
 Here's a huge rock that reminds me of Canon Beach (although I think Canon Beach is prettier).  We just took this while driving since were ready to head back and see our boy, so not super clear.
Here's the whole thing.  

We had a great time together and I'm pretty sure we'll be back again someday!!!! 
I love you Matt!  Happy Anniversaries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment