Thursday, May 15, 2014

Busy Kids

Months ago I took Brady and Caleb to a kid city called Busy Kids.  Matt joined us so I was able to get some fun pictures.  There are so many more but I picked the best.
 They loved the park area with the phone booth, mail box, lawn mower, etc.
 Next stop- Grocery Shopping. 
Paying for his groceries (He's so tall since Matt is holding him).
 There was a construction zone...
 Doctor's Office...
 Restaurant...
 Karioke
 as well as a school room, post office, library, house, and more.
When the kids are older and can play without someone watching, there are tables around the outside to sit and relax or have a snack.  It's really a cute place....and yes, it costs too much money so we've only gone once. 
 Here's a picture that might give an idea of what it looked like.  We went on a Tuesday, which is very quiet as you can see. Other days after school and on the weekend I was told the place is full.
Time to relax and read a book before heading home for lunch and nap time.  Fun afternoon with my boys!


1 comment: