Part of the fun of having Al and Al and Abby here were all the fun family times together!
One weekend all the brothers and sisters and families went to the caves nearby. I decided to just enjoy being together so didn't take many pictures.
Definitely another memory we won't forget.
Even having a picnic dinner in the freezing cold was worth it just to get some more time together.The other great thing was that Matt's mom lives here now too, so we even had times with lots of family around. AND MY mom came for a weekend at the same time! This is one of our favorite memories, among many. Matt made us an amazing brunch!
Then we headed to the park for a while.
Caleb getting some love from his Oma and Grandma!
...AND from Uncle Al again!
COME BACK AL and AL and ABBY! We miss you!
You are so special to us!
On the last day of their time here we spend time together at a friends house. After watching Abby and Joshua get their faces painted by Uncle Al, he shocked me by sitting for far longer than I imagined he could and let Matt paint his face as well.
It's the Spinder Crew
More good memories. Afterwards we went over to Beth and Bob's for a final dance party and dessert. I knew it wouldn't be fun saying goodbye, but it surprised me that I couldn't hold back the tears. It's sure hard living away from family. I'm so thankful for the times we get together though. And pictures to capture them!
No comments:
Post a Comment