Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sleepy Boy

Well, he's at the age where he's fighting taking a nap.  This means new challenges for us all.  The good thing is that he always catches up even if he misses some time...although I might lose more than him.  Oh well, I can't complain.  At least I get to sleep through the night now.  
 He loves his giraffe.
 For a few weeks he would only fall asleep here.  I turned the light on to take the picture.  I'd come in ten minutes later and put him in bed.  He sure seems heavier when he's like a wet rag.  :)
 And here's the result of no nap.  He falls asleep on the way home, I carry him in and put him on the couch for a while. Then he wakes up and is grumpy for an hour. Hoping this passes soon.
A bedtime story with Oma one weekend.  It's nice having here living here now.  Next step- teach him that he's okay going potty by himself at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment