After NOT rushing through the morning and breakfast (I LOVED getting to enjoy every moment), we sat down and Dad read about the ultimate reason for Christmas!
Then Caleb got HIS Bible and told us about Jesus from it as well......and got pretty excited about it! I really enjoy hearing what he says from what we've talked about in the past. This age is SO fun!
When I was praying, I later found out that Cindy took a picture of Caleb praying too.
And this is when he realized she was taking pictures...peek praying I guess! :)
He really loved sitting by Grandma, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Brian!A little conversation about why we give gifts for Christmas and....
.....FINALLY, let's get them!
He took over the job that I often did, passing the presents out!He did a great job taking turns and waiting for his!
I think he was as interested in others' gifts as his own!
Gotta get these PICTURES! :)
When it was his turn, he really wanted to open his gifts in the same spot!
He got lots of puzzles and games and....
Rain/Mud Boots!
Since Grandma didn't have any presents, he let her help open his.
We gave him a new, bigger guitar that he can actually learn to play on. Daddy helped to tune it so...
....Caleb could ROCK ON!!!
It's still a bit old for him, but at least he'll have one when he's ready to try!
He thinks the piano is pretty fun too, when there's one around!
Thanks for all the fun and gifts family!
Thanks the most to God for sending Jesus.....TRULY the ULTIMATE, ALL TIME AMAZING BEYOND WORDS gift of all ETERNITY!
That was such a fun morning that I will remember and treasure for a long time.
ReplyDelete