Friday, January 2, 2015

Rest of the Day

Caleb found the old camera and glasses in the toy box and I just loved his new look! 
The funny thing is seeing him pretending to take pictures with a "film camera" and holding it out like we do now, with the newer cameras.
Having a little chat with Grandpa...I think he was ordering a drink. :)
I enjoyed seeing lots of Cindy and Brian's pictures from different things they've been up to.
More good food!  Specifically mom's cherry pie! Caleb announced on the way home that next time HE is going to eat the WHOLE THING himself!  I think Daddy and Grandpa might put up a fight!
Caleb was thrilled to get to check out the attic for the first time ever!  The guys were finding dad's old train tracks to put up later and ended up spending some extra time up in the roof! :)
That evening we visited the Gabberts at Jason and Connie's house.  It was really nice to catch up with everyone at least a little bit.
Caleb has since asked a few times to "please go back to that house with all the people!"  I think he's a social boy!
On our way out he walked in some circles in the snow since he never gets to see it!  We were pretty determined to find some on this trip.  Too bad it was late and time to go.  At least we had a few more days ahead!

I think it was the best Christmas I've had in a long time!!! So fun, relaxing, enjoyable.....I just wish Craig, Paulette and the boys could have joined us!  Maybe someday!  I'm just SO VERY thankful!

1 comment: