Brady and Caleb love playing with trains, and this Christmas it became clear that boys never get too old for trains! :) The "boys" pulled out Dad's old electric train set from the attic and got them working while Caleb was napping!
I have to admit that I'm glad for the newer trains that DON'T deal with electricity! It's kinda crazy to have to tell Caleb to be careful so he doesn't shock himself!
Yeah, someone is having some fun!
It actually took quite a bit of trying and fixing and re-fixing to get things going well. The train even had steam that came out of the smoke stack and a light in the caboose!
Hmm....who is enjoying the train more? :)
He got to try it out too!
I love this picture. It is such a good memory of family just relaxing together and enjoying ourselves. A game of Cribbage in the background and fun with the train in the front!....and some popcorn from the big Christmas can too!
I think we'll have to consider which toys that we should save once Caleb is done with them for the future! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment