Our schedules are so scattered and different that we have to plan intentionally to have time all together.
One afternoon we headed out to Roseville to "The Fountains" for a Christmas event. Caleb was proud, sporting one of Daddy's hats!
He took a nice nap on the way
Enjoying some In-N-Out!
"Please, can I eat some." My mom brain's first response is: heck no! And then I think....hmm, it won't kill him just once and why not? Gotta live a little! "SURE"
:)
lol....a bit too much vinegar in that ketchup I guess! Or maybe it's just not made to eat alone! Live and learn! :)We finally made it to the event! I love this picture....and it was a lucky one, since I took it really quick, with people all around and without really being able to see what I was taking! Love these two!
Family pictures are harder to get
The fountains at night! And there was Christmas music for the water to "dance" to!Caleb would have LOVED this princess carriage if he was a little girl! Even white horses were pulling it. I hadn't figured out the camera settings yet, so didn't get a good picture of it.
We passed by Santa, but Caleb was happy just looking at him. So we moved on down the road and found the bell ringers by the fire.
One of them turned out to be one of Matt's high school classmates.
The events were fun but the best was just being together!
I remember how much Caleb likes catchup
ReplyDelete