I love my Daddy...and he loves me! We really like spending time together!

When he comes home from work he really likes to hold me for a long time. I try to talk to him, he helps me sit up and even try to stand, which makes me smile, and after I get tired out he lets me sleep on him...then he sometimes watches "I Love Lucy" with Mommy.
Last week was the first time I ate with Daddy. He gave me a bottle and I think I did pretty good, even though I didn't eat as much as when I eat with Mommy. I'm getting better at it every night, which I think makes mommy really happy since she always kisses me over and over in the morning and tells me what a great job I did. She was so happy that she was able to sleep for 7 hours in a row for the first time since I was born! She said Daddy and I are her heroes! She hasn't felt so good for over a month! Not only is she happy that Daddy can help feed me once a night but also that I've been sleeping for 6 to 7 hours in a row for the last few nights! The remaining challenge for her is sleeping through my grunting and noises through the night. 
The other day Daddy's friend, Mr. Diehl (Greg), stopped by. There's a lot of people from our church that get really excited to see and hold me. He was really nice and even made me smile a lot.

He and daddy decided to measure me since everyone says how LONG I look! I am now about 23 inches...almost TWO FEET!!! :) I'm already wearing all of my 3-month-old clothes and might get too tall for them if I keep growing so fast.
Daddy likes taking care of me as much as mommy...and even helps change my diapers. I get upset from indigestion a lot and one of the things that helps the most is when he holds me in his arms and bounces up and down. He also bicycles my legs to help me get all the gas out. When he kisses me his whiskers tickle and it makes me smile. I also love hearing his voice and looking around til I find him. He's such a good Daddy!!!
Daddy likes taking care of me as much as mommy...and even helps change my diapers. I get upset from indigestion a lot and one of the things that helps the most is when he holds me in his arms and bounces up and down. He also bicycles my legs to help me get all the gas out. When he kisses me his whiskers tickle and it makes me smile. I also love hearing his voice and looking around til I find him. He's such a good Daddy!!!
Oh that is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww . . . such sweet boys . . .
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!!
Caleb is a really good story teller!
ReplyDelete:) Mom B
He looks just like Matt!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete