To me "Grandma and Grandpa Boersma" are the NAMES of my grandparents, so it's taken a bit of getting used to hearing MY PARENTS being called the same thing. I think I've adjusted now that I've heard it said more than a couple times.


Caleb sporting his "I'd rather be biking with Grandpa" onesie! We decided that all he needs now is a baby sized bandana for his head to complete the look!

Proud Grandparents making sure Caleb is ok! It was SO good to have them here but harder than ever when they had to leave.
Dad and Matt having the classic "I'm-a-Daddy" man time! 
Mom was a HUGE help for a whole week! She cooked amazing food (including the best zucchini bread ever-i think we ate 5 loaves), cleaned, watched Caleb so I could sleep, and was pretty much the best mom ever! But that's pretty much a norm for her! :) Thanks mom! And thanks to dad for being a bachelor for a week so she could be here!

Yes, Caleb is truly loved by his Grandma and Grandpa Boersma! I think we'll be getting a LOT more use out of Skype from now on!
Yay for moms!!! [And dads too . . . :-P]
ReplyDelete