Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Grandma Oldham comes to vist!

A.K.A. Oma Judy, came to see Caleb this last weekend! It was great to catch up and just get time to spend together!
Caleb and I often spend time at Matt's work to get out of the house for a while. It was fun to have Judy join us this time!
Of course when Oma Judy is around, the whole family gets together. I think Opa Chuck always has a smile on his face when kids are around!
Cousins!!! Zoe is a natural babysitter already! :) After crying for a bit, Caleb calmed down and fell right to sleep. (Zoe doesn't like the camera)
Joshua also did a great job holding his newest cousin. I don't think I've ever seen him so focused and intent on being careful while Caleb was on his lap. He was so proud!!!
Can you see who's the center of attention?! I think he likes it! :)
We're looking forward to our next family gathering, in December, when the WHOLE family will be here all the way from England!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I absolutely love that first pic! GO Starbucks!! ;-)

    We are praying for you guys. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete