Monday, October 3, 2011

Last Pregnant Pic

I think we took these at about 40 weeks...
This shows more accurately how I felt most of the time for the last couple weeks of being pregnant....SOOOoooo ready to meet Caleb and be done with pregnancy.
We went for a check-up 3 days after Caleb was due and were told that I had progressed less than anyone the doctor had every checked after their due date. Logically, it seemed Caleb wouldn't be showing up soon or naturally as I had hoped. But I know my God and that He is above logic, so that night I asked if He'd allow Caleb to come soon. I knew He didn't have to answer but I also knew that He likes to hear the desires of His kids. So I asked and went to sleep around 1a.m.......

1 comment:

  1. Yep! Definitely ALL baby!!! And now, you have just bounced right back to your "normal" self. Amazing. (I'm so jealous!! But happy for you, of course. :-P)

    ReplyDelete