Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Day

Although I feel horribly behind on sleep, I decided it was worth sacrificing some more of it to have some good family time. (I hear it's pretty impossible to catch up anyway, at least for a while.) So last Friday we headed up to Apple Hill, an area nearby with several orchards and all kinds of fall fun for kids and families.
After looking through craft booths and little shops, we went to find some fresh apples and came across this one as big as Caleb's head!
He slept most of the time but gave us some good smiles while he woke up to eat!
Ok, so of course, being his mom, I think every picture of Caleb is worth showing...even when they are very similar, since he is just SO handsome and I am in awe of every look and new thing he does. BUT, I'll resist and just give you a few....although it's hard to choose! :)
Our favorite....sweet mommy/son moments!
He loves to lift up his head and use his neck muscles...but then he often slams it back down on my shoulder or against my face without control. It doesn't seem to bother him though. :)
First pumpkin picture with Daddy and Caleb!
...and i think this is our first family self portrait! Turned out pretty good considering we took it super quick before Caleb broke into tears from being tired out. It was a great day and hopefully we'll get to go again before the season passes. Now...i need some more sleep...:)

4 comments:

  1. Grandma B also thinks he's the cutest thing ever and every picture is so cute. Wish I could reach into the picture and hold him! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! What an adorable family you have!! :-) Love you! I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the pictures of you holding Caleb. The looks on his face are precious. I like it when he wrinkles his forehead. So funny and cute! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete