Friday morning, April 22nd, we had our ultrasound and found out the news....no more calling our baby"it" but now we can say "HE!" Of course we wanted to buy him his FIRST outfit, so we headed to the store after work and enjoyed our first experience together looking through baby stuff! Still pretty surreal but lots of fun! Having baby clothes laying around the house makes it all the more real that our little guy is on his way!!!

The other fun "first" for me was during worship on easter morning!!! I finally knew without a doubt that I was feeling our little guy move! Ever since, it's been clear when it's him and when it's just digestion! :) WOW, super fine times of being pregnant! I like this a lot more than nausea and back pain! And to think there's so much more to come!! Today I'm almost 21 weeks, so half way there! Thanks for enjoying the journey with me!

(Rachel and Brenda-this is a bonus picture for you. Tell me what you think....i'm curious at what point you'll decide i actually look pregnant...this picture shows it more than others for some reason.)
....next week we get to go on our 3 year anniversary(May 31)/birthday/baby-moon trip!!! SOoo looking forward to time away to rest and enjoy each other at the beach. If you think of it, please be praying for us, and especially Matt's family...some very difficult situations lately. Let me know if you'd like to hear more. Thank you! MUCH LOVE!
You are SO cute! You're going to be such a great mommy.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww . . . you are one HOT MAMA!!! LOVE your hair too! Did you just get it done!?? It's CUTE!
ReplyDeleteOK. So, I think that you look a LITTLE pregnant--FOR YOU. But, to a stranger, I think you still could easily pass for someone who was just a little chunkier around the middle! :-P You are looking terrific, Cheryl. You are such a cute little preggo lady!
LOVE YOU!
Just lost my whole comment and had to start over :(
ReplyDeleteOk here we go again - Love the cute outfit (for you and baby) and hair :)
Allie said "Ohhhh I want to draw a picture for Cheryl!"
I vote for preggo!! A friend of ours Sue who is about 5'9" looked similar when she was pregnant being so tall. I think there is just more room for baby to fit before he finally spills over and is all out in front.
So excited for you guys.