I've been waiting to figure out how to scan these in a way that they won't be too large to post (like last time i tried with our first ultrasound), and just realized that I might as well just take a picture of the pictures and be done with it! Otherwise it will never happen! So here you go! Little baby boy Oldham!
I asked if the gal taking the pictures could get one of more of the body, including legs and arms, but it wasn't happening! Oh well, at least it's something. My favorite part of watching the ultrasound was seeing him move around so much!
These are the bottom of his feet. She said it's rare to get a picture of both of them together. A bit blurry but still fun to see!
He's already the cutest little baby boy ever!
ReplyDeleteLook at that sweet little boy!!!!!!!!! SO FUN!!! I am seriously jumping up and down with excitement, my friend. A little boy cousin for my boys! Wow. I couldn't be more thrilled for you guys. Wish I could be there to hug you!!! Miss you SO much right now . . . Lovelovelove!!
ReplyDeleteThese are the coolest pictures ever of my nephew!
ReplyDeletemy nephew...yay! He is so cute. I love these scan photos. I love that you can feel him moving now too, it's such a great feeling.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the cousins to meet each other at Christmas :)
Love,
Alison