Last night we went on a much needed date! SO FUN!!! We parked in old town Folsom, went on a nice walk after an 80something degree day, talked about life, and enjoyed some dessert on the deck of a nice restaurant along the river. Simple but just right!

On the walk back to the car, Matt took a picture on the bridge...can you tell that I'm growing??? I know it's dark and not totally clear, but LOOK, my stomach is sticking out! It just changed this last week and it's still crazy to me! I can't suck it in! If I lay on my back and my stomach sinks in, the bump stays!!! I know this is NORMAL when pregnant, but for the first time it's just pretty crazy!!!! :) fun too! :) but crazy!

And here are some flowers that have made me happy lately! I think it was fall when I had an empty pot, so decided to try planting some seeds. I totally forgot about them and didn't even water them. Thanks to a day of rain at one point, they started to grow...and grow. They were just leaves for a long time, and after researching a bit more about them, I cut back the crazy leaves...and within a few weeks of warmer weather the flowers started to come!!!
I just love them!!! SO beautiful and so little work to keep them looking good!
Perhaps I should try more flowers from seed. We'll see!
oh loveee! I am so excited for you guys! And the nasturtiums look amazing! Did you know that as long as you don't feed them chemical fertilizers the petals are edible? They have a nice peppery flavor and look amazing in salads for color. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty Cheryl! Even prettier than the wonderful flowers. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHot Mama!!! ;-) OK, yeah. I see a LITTLE bit of tummy there . . . but you're still skinny & beautiful!! You really do look gorgeous, Cheryl. Thanks for sharing. And keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteStill waiting on that Skype call too . . . :-P
LOVE the baby bump!! You are on my heart and I'm praying for you a lot! Blessings to you my friend,
ReplyDeleteemie