We went to "kind-of-relatives" for Thanksgiving. They are Matt's sister's in-laws, so not really ours but they feel like it.
Turns out that most of the pictures were of Caleb...with his cousins and kind-of-cousins. :) He LOVES clapping with Zoe. She did it with him once and now every time he sees her he gets excited and claps!
Hi-5s
Playing with a wood train
Cousin love! :)
We went on a quick walk while waiting for the Turkey to cook.
With Oliver and Emie.
He had fun but had more check-ins with mommy and daddy than usual with so much activity and new people around. I didn't mind. I admit that I'm quite proud of how this dessert turned out! I'll be making it many more times I'm sure. It's brownie on the bottom and chocolate chip cheesecake on the top! YUM! And not even too hard to make!









No comments:
Post a Comment