Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Helping with Christmas Fun

Last year Caleb wasn't old enough to help out, but this year he is and he's enjoying it. 
 Hmm, it doesn't quite look like it here. :)  I should have taken a picture when he first discovered the string of beads (I was feeling grumpy myself, so missed it.)
 His favorite ornament is a little light up snow man that says his name on it.  We just wish we could remember who gave it to him last year.  Any of you?
 Talking to a little snowman puppet.
 Helping Daddy decorate.
Trying to put on his ornament, which he just held up to the tree and then ran away to play with it!
 I made a couple treats to give away to neighbors this year.  It gave me a chance to try some new recipes and not have to eat it all. :)
My helper! 
Now we can't wait for lots of pictures at Grandma and Grandpa's house with family!  Less than 2 weeks left!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment