Since we'll be out of town for Christmas we had ours with the Parkins last weekend.
It was fun to watch Caleb really anticipate what was coming and enjoy the process of opening gifts this year.
Also fun to see Zoe, his cousin, so grown up and enjoying helping him with so many things. She's already a good babysitter....someday soon she'll be the best all by herself! I truly thought Caleb would see his gifts and then move on to the next thing. I was completely wrong. He loved his new microphone and at one point was carrying it around WITH the popper thing pictures below.
Joshua sportin' his new As hat from us (but really from Uncle Matt). He's super excited to start playing T-ball in a few months.
He LOVES his new car!
fuzzy but so cute. We missed so many great pictures. We've learned our lesson and when he opens any more gifts we'll have the camera ready the FIRST time he tries whatever it is out. His reactions are classic!Thank you Uncle Al, Aunt Alison and Abby, for the writing mat. He really likes it already! We just wish you could be with us this year again. We miss you and love you so much!
Can you tell that things have truly become about the kids? I didn't get any good pictures with Bob or Beth or Chuck, and Matt and I are only in a couple because we were by Caleb. Hmm, gotta work on that. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment