Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wedding Day!

We started bright and early getting ready at the church since the wedding was at 11:00. 
 Here she is!  She had an amazing gal do her hair and make-up.
 And Cindy looked Gorgeous of course! 
 Yep, we got ready in the nursery!  :)
 Since I had my hair done after Paulette and Cindy, I missed getting to watch her photo shoot with Brian.  We all met afterwards in the park for family pictures.
 I especially enjoyed that the photographer is one of my closest friends!  Allison and her husband have become amazing at what they do! Just sad that we didn't get to really visit much at all.
Wish we would have gotten a picture of Caleb.  He was SO handsome!  I think we'll have some professional shots to come!
 When I realized we had time to spare, I ran to get my camera and get a few shots for Cindy.
 Waiting for the slide show and our turns to walk in. Caleb did a great job as a ring bearer.  He walked down pointing at everyone saying "this, this," meaning, "who is this and this and this?"  Then I held him while Matt helped to pull the aisle runner down for Cindy.  Of course Caleb shouted, "pull, pull" while they did it.
 My sister!
 She looked like Cinderella...except for the tattoo. :)  I liked that her dress showed it off.  (I also liked that she used my veil!  I never knew that seeing a veil would make me so happy!)
The wedding was such an amazing celebration!  Of course I had to stop thinking about anything deeply so that I didn't fall to pieces crying.  I love my sister with all my heart and am so happy to see God bless her life so much!  I enjoyed getting to give the toast at the reception, and saved all my tears for that.  I couldn't even get one word out when I started so had to stop and just hug her and cry for a minute.  Then I made it through.  I also enjoyed seeing so much family, although didn't get much time to talk.  Such are weddings I suppose.  
 Finally, we took a moment to get a picture. 
I think she's happy! :)
Still wondering where they went.  Brian kept it a secret even from Cindy! 

A WONDERFUL day!  Congratulations Brian and Cindy!  We love you!

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see the wedding through your eyes, Cheryl. I loved the wedding! It was beautifully simple and sophisticated - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I must have that Oldham family picture! Mom

    ReplyDelete