Sunday, June 9, 2013

First Haircut!

We finally did it!  Caleb's hair was just TOO long and messy.  It just wouldn't do for his Aunt Cindy's wedding, so we finally sat down, put on some Elmo and got out the scissors! 
 I took a few pictures first, but didn't try too hard since I wasn't sure how long Caleb would sit.  The timing was when Matt was gone so kind of a bummer there are no action shots while I got to work! :)
 He did a good job for the most part.  Squirmy at first but then got used to it and relaxed.
And only one "after" shot since he was ready to get going.  It surprised me how I kind of felt sad while I was doing it, and it looked really strange to me once I was done....but now I'm totally used to it and when I see pictures of the long hair I think he looks so much better now.  I DO miss running my fingers through it though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment