Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fathers Day

We were super happy that we got to go to lunch on Sunday for Fathers Day with Mom, Dad, Grandp & Shirley and Grandpa Boersma. Not only did we get to celebrate dads and Grand-dads, but also got to actually spend some time talking since we didn't have time at the wedding. 
Caleb was in heaven with THREE Grandpas!
...and of course a Grandma too!
Tickle time!  
I'm not sure who was having more fun...the Grandpas or Caleb.
Great Grandpa let Caleb try on his glasses!
Matt said it reminds him of when he was a kid and wore glasses.
Looks like Caleb got lucky and got some of Great Grandpa Gabbert's famous stories!
When we left, he kept saying, "pa-pa," while sighing for more.  We SO wish we could live closer.  This boy is truly loved by some great men!
I love this picture...and I love the dads in it even more!  Love you Matt. You're the perfect dad for Caleb and you're amazing at loving him!  Love you Dad!  Love you Grandpa Boersma!  Love you Grandpa Gabbert!  Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment: