Wednesday, June 19, 2013

AMAZING FRIENDS

It felt like Christmas or my birthday or something!  In less than a week I got to spend time with 4 of my closest friends...and more!  
 I think it's been years since I got to spend time with Jen.  This time was short but SO SWEET!
 And my friend LaVonne!  We got to hang out with her 2 boys and husband too, and then sit with them at church!  Speaking of church....we also got to connect with some more amazing people that we miss so much!  We were truly overwhelmed by their love!
 I also got to connect with Melissa but didn't get a picture, and Allison, who was doing the pictures for Cindy's wedding!  AND of course Cindy! :)  I am still in awe and feeling so filled by these times!  I love and miss my friends so much!  I'm thankful to God beyond words for the times we get to connect!
 We stopped at Alex and Rebecca's on the way out of town, who are Matt's friends but have become mine as well since getting married.  It was fun to see Caleb play with their kids.
And my dear friend Michelle, who let us stay at her house while in Vancouver.  What a huge blessing!  I could have talked with her for hours on end, but she is also planning her wedding so we at least got to talk for a bit the first night.

I'm SO HAPPY!  I'm a lucky woman to have so many great people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you got to spend some time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete