I Absolutely LOVE my family, so whenever they come visit I'm always SUPER excited! Now that Caleb is around, I get even MORE excited, but not just because I get to see them, but so that they can see Caleb and he can get to know them better as well. One of the hardest things since Caleb was born is not living by my family. We all are thankful, though, that at least we're closer than all the way around the world (feeling for you, Johnsons and Greens). Every 3 months or so is better than 6 or 12.
A few months ago Caleb went to men easier than women. This time it took longer to warm up to Grandpa. It didn't take too long to feel okay with Grandma, and Aunt Cindy is the easiest since she looks and sounds so much like Mommy! :)Grandpa is so good at finding ways to connect! The little squirrel from The Grand Canyon did the trick. After some playing around, pretty soon Caleb was laying right over next to Grandpa, laughing and having a great time! Way to be patient and persistent Dad! :)
The rest of the weekend wasn't so scary for Caleb....but fun! Some shoulder rides...
...and with Grandpa there HAS to be tickling and laughing! SO much fun! Caleb loves his Grandpa!
And I was SO happy to have a dinner all together around the table! Feels good!
Mom and I wanted to look at flowers so we headed out to Green Acres. The boys found something fun to occupy their time!
Hmm, who's having the most fun here? :)
We should go shopping more often! :)
Saying Good Bye to Aunt Cindy. She always has the coolest an most interesting jewelry to look at! And I found this picture from the birthday celebration day...some of his first steps toward walking with everyone around to see. :)
I have one more post to finish the family visit weekend. All out of order but at least I'm getting caught up, thanks to Matt, who took Caleb out for a while. :)










Thanks for taking the time to post all these Cheryl. They're lots of fun to see and read!
ReplyDelete