There are several parks that have small water features in the area, but this is by far the best one! The day wasn't as hot as normal, so there weren't too many people around. Caleb had fun exploring and enjoying the water...until he'd get cold and need to dry off. :) Everyone else just watched and hung out.
Grandma loves spending time with her grandson! I love that you took part in his exploring, mom! :)YES....this is the weekend he learned to walk! I was so thrilled he decided to do it while family was around! Just a few steps at first, but within the next few days he was walking all around the house.
Hanging out talking.
The guys doing the same.
Caleb loves his Aunt Cindy!
Uncle Matt had more fun on the playground than Zoe and Joshua I think!
Too worn out from all the fun to care that Grandpa is messing with his ear! :) A sign of a good day!More birthday pictures to come....Birthday morning, gifts from afar, birthday night....















No comments:
Post a Comment