Mommy and Daddy think I'm funny when I'm in my chair, but I don't really understand why.
The other day I was relaxing and while I scooted myself down to my favorite comfortable spot, I FOUND MY TOES!!!
(mommy just wants to add that she thinks they are super CUTE toes)
Then I decided that I liked the position...
So I just stayed that way for a while...quite a while!
Why is THAT so funny!?!
And then another day I was just relaxing once again and mommy got the camera out, thinking I was pretty funny!
I'm just being my cute self!
I'm telling you, you should really try this chair out! It's especially comfortable if you shove your head back into it as hard as you can while grunting and sticking your chest out! I LOVE it!
Gotta love a great chair...even on those days you don't quite feel put together!!!









laughing and wishing I was there. He has a mischeivious look. Love, MomB
ReplyDeleteThis whole entry made me laugh out loud. His expressions are so hilariously entertaining. :)
ReplyDelete