Sunday, January 15, 2012

4 Months!

I'm done with trying to choose just 2 or 3 pictures.  I take so many trying to get at least a couple good ones and then end up with too many to choose from...and fun things I can do with them.  So I decided that if it's too boring for anyone, those people can just scroll through or skip it.  :)  So here's the 4 month old....
 I don't think I'll ever get the lighting or camera settings right for the far back shot showing his size in the chair.  Not sure why it's been so hard.  Oh well...not the best pictures but you get the idea. :)
 Close ups work a little better!

"Mommy, can I pleeeaaase stick my tongue out for this picture?"
 "No?  Oh, ok...."
"BUT MOMMY, I'll do it in a REALLY cute way...like this!"
"You still don't want me to?  Hmm..."
 "What about if I do it like this so it doesn't look rude, THEN will you let me?"
 "YES?!  Did you say YES?....."
 :) :) :) :)
he keeps us smiling! 

3 comments:

  1. I really can't hardly stand it, he's so cute. I want him here! MomB

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so silly with that tongue! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...nice captions, I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete