Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Day

Just a few pictures to remember our Christmas day...
 We had a lazy morning at our place with most of Matt's family.  
 Caleb is happiest with as few clothes on as possible...so of course he got his way on Christmas morning!
 Just chillin' with Opa Chuck
 Sometimes I think babies have more control over making adults smile and make crazy faces and noises instead of the other way around.  We especially enjoyed getting to know Abigail this year!  It's almost impossible to look at her glowing face without smiling back!
 A fabulous long walk after eating some good brunch.  I turned backwards so Caleb's face would show :)
 The trails in this area are really beautiful...we'll be sad when we have to move away from them.
We enjoyed dinner and gifts with the whole family in the evening (note to Trina: I finally made the Zuppa Toscana soup recipe...SOOOoooo good!).  A good day to remember.

1 comment: