Since getting married and then needing to eat according to the Candida diet (not to lose weight but to feel better), I've learned that I REALLY enjoy cooking. I recently discovered a new website that I think you might like. It has pictures, is healthy, and if you try a recipe and like it, there are even recommendations of others that you might like as well. So if you wanna check it out, go to www.eatingwell.com.
I recently made the "Chicken and Spiced Apples" and LOVED it! Matt thought it was average, but I think he must have taste-bud issues! :) It was easy and healthy! Today I just made the "Turkey and Bean Enchiladas," which I also REALLY like! This one took a lot longer to make but I personally enjoyed it since it used a new ingredient to me- Tomatillos....
....which reminds me....

I picked my first ripe tomato last weekend!!! YUM!!! And more are coming! I just wish this pepper would turn red! I think it's been green for two months now! Hopefully it doesn't rot on the vine.

The jury is still out on whether or not I'll plant veggies or not next year. I DO know, though, that I want to have a HUGE garden in heaven! FRESH FRESH AMAZING FOOD...the way God intended! Can you imagine!?!?!!! YUM!!!
If you have any great recipe websites, please let me know!
i think i have told you about this one before but it's just so good.
ReplyDeletewww.101cookbooks.com
this one has some amazing baking recipes
http://notwithoutsalt.com/
they have a recipe for just about anything
www.epicurious.com
i really like this one too
http://simplyrecipes.com/
have soooooo much fun cooking
Are you sure that's not just supposed to be a green pepper and not a red one!?! :-P
ReplyDeleteTrina...Yes, I go to 101 and simplyrecipes often but the others are new. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteRachel, yep, it's red. When I bought it, it said RED pepper! :) maybe i'll look online for hints on how to get it to change. :)
At least you CAN grow peppers. Mine aren't doing squat. I don't even see a pepper on yet. Are you sure that's not supposed to BE a green pepper. :)
ReplyDeleteCheryl! It's the end of August and I'm way behind on reading your blog. How did that happen? I love all the pictures of your little tomatoes and your pepper that finally turned red. Some of my friends really like allrecipes.com. I haven't tried it yet but think I'll look for a new zucchini bread recipe there tomorrow. I'm going to try your healthy recipe site since that's how I'm cooking these days.
ReplyDelete