Monday, July 12, 2010

At the Pool and the Field

The pictures don't show it since I was taking them, but one way I've been blessed this summer is by the pool at our apartment! Since I work just a 5 minutes walk away, I often even come home on my breaks and go for a swim and sit in the WONDERFULLY WARM and BRIGHT SUNSHINE!!! I've had many good times with God there! :) I think He likes the sun too!
Of course we love having family over as well! I love this picture...Zoe was so happy with her Uncle Matt...she felt like a true Star riding around on his back like a "circus girl."
Joshua was a day away from starting swimming lessons and was FULLY enjoying jumping in, getting out, jumping in, getting out with the encouragement of his mom to catch him!
Beautiful Zoe without her front teeth!!!
Matt has been an As fan for most of his life, and loves the game of baseball! Our little church here in Folsom joined a community co-ed league, and Matt decided to join in!
He's only had the chance to play in a couple of games (because of his work schedule), but looks forward to every time he gets to take part!
It's been a good chance for me to just spend time getting to know people better while we're cheering the team on! Go Pirates!!! :)
Maybe next they'll have a volleyball team so that I can play! I'd consider basketball but I think I'd only make it up and down the court twice before I'd pass out! hmm...inspiration to exercise!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the close-up one of Zoe w/o her front teeth! Great shot! Miss you guys. Glad you're enjoying the pool and wish you could come and enjoy ours w/ us!!

    ReplyDelete