I was looking through some pictures recently and saw a pattern...cats, kids and babies...
Riley, Allie and Evan!!! They quickly and proudly introduced me to THEIR little guys...webkins I think they're called.

...and this is Chloie, my mom's new cat. She's a little shy.
Before the days of Matt, Teigen was the man in my life! But now it seems he's a bit annoyed at my affection. I was happy that he at LEAST remembered me.
And Luna, my sisters cat...I believe the most beautiful of them all!!! VERY hard to get a good picture of though.
And onto the KIDS and BABIES!!!! This is my wonderful cousin Jason, and my newest cousin and Jason's wife, Connie....
....and their new little girl, Selah!!! It was SOooo good to get to finally meet her! (Proud Grandpa Gabbert!). So she is my...second cousin???
And here's baby ?????, almost ready to come into the world!!! This picture is a couple months old. He'll be joining us hopefully in just 2 or 3 more weeks!!! LaVonne is one of my closest friends and it has been so much fun as she's shared her journey with me through pregnancy. I'm looking forward to the continuation!
...and OH MY GOODNESS, Carol Ann and two of her beautiful kids!!! I got to meet her older daughter as well, who was on her way to school! If you don't know this family, I hope you can meet them someday!
And here's Caden with his mommy, and my great friend, Allison!
I don't think I'll ever get over the miracle of LIFE!!! Especially after watching so many friends go through challenging times being able to conceive or give birth! Every life is truly designed and planned by our Great God...the Ultimate DAD!!!!
oh teagan still loves you, he was just playing hard to get. you did leave him for another man you know! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is the best feeling ever to see our close friends have babies! It's like seeing their love manifested into a precious life! God really is good...
ReplyDelete