Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MOM CAME!!!

MY MOM CAME TO VISIT!!!! Can you tell that I'm HAPPY!!!! :)
We had a fabulous few days together, and I THANK we did a few things other than just talk! I LOVE that we can talk! Mom is a great listener and I especially enjoyed asking her questions this time about what life was like from HER perspective during my childhood years. My parents are both quite full of wisdom...not perfect...but full of love and things that they have learned through their years. I feel lucky and blessed to have a mom who likes to share her life with me and is willing to be not only a great mom but a fabulous friend as well!
One day Matt, mom and I went to a nearby place called "The Flower Farm"- recently discovered by Matt's mom and grandma when they came to visit. Along with MANY beautiful flowers (which I'll post next), there were a couple FUNNY sites, including this cow!
And some Chinese Chickens!

I wish I could have gotten a better picture of some of the white ones! They were hilarious, especially if they'd run our jump!
We had a GREAT time together! THANKS MOM for coming! YOU ARE LOVED LOVED LOVED! And Thanks Dad for sharing her with me for the weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. UMM UMM FUZZYY CHICKENS!!!!!! Oh those are the kind we're going to get if we stay in Portland and get a house!!!! The white Phillis Diller ones lay blue eggs!

    ReplyDelete