and whoever you are...please be praying for me as winter continues on. the rain and clouds are far less here than in portland(THANK GOD), but these last few weeks have really effected me emotionally since the sun hasn't shown itself in a while. I have S.A.D. and it is no fun. I'm SOOoooooo thankful that the sun DID come out for the last two days! It has helped more than you can imagine. I'm making lots of choices that help me stay healthy, but some days i just feel unusually low. Thank you for praying. Much Love.
Chris and I really enjoy the updates on you and Matt! :D Keep up the entertaining posts and beautiful photography!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marie
You appear on my RSS feed so I always read what you are up to!
ReplyDeleteHey! I read you. You show up in my google reader. It's nice to know what you are up to and where you are. Keep it up friend!!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
I read, Cheryl...and pray...just don't say much (hmmm..since when was that like me)?! I love and miss you always, my friend!
ReplyDeletehello dearest cheryl. :) I have subscribed to you in my google reader too so I see it every time you post. :) Love you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYep! Me!! Unless, of course, you consider me "family" too. ;-) I LOVE your blog and check it every day . . . too bad there's not usually something "new" up though!! :-P
ReplyDeleteI'm here too! You are in my google reader list. See, you have many followers. :)
ReplyDeleteme too my friend :) love u!
ReplyDeleteFunny I should read this when this is your post! I am a friend of Matt's from SPU! Just wanted to see how it's all going and I can see God has greatly blessed you both! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteTrudie Freed
I get all your posts as a follower. Loving keeping up on you guys and praying for you. Blessings,
ReplyDeleteemie
I check in here through my blog reader. :) Love you, Cheryl!
ReplyDeleteI always check once or twice a week to see if you've updated. Keep the updates and pictures coming :)
ReplyDeleteBrenda & Family
I read your blog! :) Jenna
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl, I'm here too, just a bit late. :) Kelsey Ensz
ReplyDelete