Cindy came this last weekend!!! We had a fabulous time together! We went to the Folsom zoo...YES, Folsom has a zoo! It was small but fun! The animals have all been rescued from bad situations. My favorites as always were the tigers...and i really liked these birds! They are HUGE and live 60 or so years! AMAZING colors and fun to watch!
Of course I showed her around our new home town...to the lake, the Folsom Prison (yes, the one in the Johnny Cash song), the historic area, etc. We had a sister date at Mimi's restaurant, went in the hot tub, and she showed me and matt all kinds of pictures from her trip last summer through Greece, Turkey, etc. SO much fun! I LOVE my sister and THROUGHLY enjoyed spending time with her. I'm so thankful for a sister who is a friend...to walk through life with, learn together, and keep growing as God leads us. Thanks for coming Cindy!!!

So Cool!!! I'm so glad you two had such a good time together! I wish I would could see all the action for the weekend. I love watching you two relate and have a good time together.... always have! It always makes me overjoyed... especially when you add your mother to the mix. It's great!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the rose pictures at the top of your blog!
Dad
Almost forgot.... Great picture of you and Matt too. You should email us a copy.
ReplyDeleteDad