Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Valentines Day

Last year I bought these great heart cookie cutters, and luckily, I happened upon them right before Valentines week this year!  
 Hmm, what can we do with these????
 The night before we came up with lots of fun ideas to make Valentines day special and fun!
 Yum...breakfast!  Well, I quickly figured out that I needed to spray the cutters before adding the batter. After a few more fails, I think I figured it out by the last pancake, which still turned out too think.  Oh well, it was fun.
 Had to add some left over chocolate chips! 
 And a heart pbj sandwich for lunch! 
I think these were Caleb's favorite of all..since we're still making them today! 
Can you guess what MY favorites were!?
 We had Oma over for dinner and afterwards had a spur of the moment science experiment!
Happy Valentines Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment