Thursday, March 5, 2015

Valentines Date with Zoe

Every Valentines Day I find myself thinking about how I can give love to someone who might be in need of some extra.  I had several ideas this year, but the person I felt God lead me to was my 6th grade niece, Zoe.  I just know how tough that age can be when guys start to stand out more and then....Valentines Day comes!  It didn't work out on the actual day, since I told her to invite her good friends, who were already busy.  So we tried again, and ended up just taking one other friend, Anna. 
 Caleb joined us since Matt was at work, but he had zero complaints about it!
 We went to a dessert diner in Sacramento which was YUM!!!!
 I couldn't resist a picture with all the black and white! Caleb loves his cousin!
 We had more time, so we went on a walk to a park where the girls practiced cart-wheels and such, and Caleb worked on his summersault form! :)
 Just my cute boy! 
 We tried some selfies but it didn't work out since it was so bright out!
Before we dropped the girls off at youth group, we stopped at another park to swing and mess around for a bit.  It was a nice afternoon together.  I love you Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment