Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy 2 Years Old!!!

Yes, we now have a TWO year old!  We had a little party for him a couple weeks before his birthday when my parents were in town.  
 Caleb wasn't sure what presents were yet, and he was SO happy to get an Elmo card from Grandma and Grandpa before the party!  He carried it with him and when he saw the gifts, he wasn't too interested.  Of course Joshua, his cousin, and his friend Seaton were happy to help introduce him to the wonder of opening presents!
 He was happy with one gift, which kept his attention for the next couple of days.  Notice the "concentration tongue!"
 Opa, Aunt Beth, Zoe, and Uncle Bob! 
 I love this just because Joshua looks so excited and we could hardly get Caleb to look in the bag!
 And this one as well! :)  The boys were great at waiting but I just told them to go for it and maybe it would get Celeb interested.  They had a great time!
 Not the greatest picture, but these are our good friends form our church, Brandon and Meghan, and their boys Seaton and Becket.  We had the party at their house.
 Wish this would have turned out.  Something about just makes him look so old.
Caleb loved all of Seaton's little chairs.  Relaxing with Grandma.
 He would have been content with JUST watermelon for the entire day...meal, gifts, and dessert!
It was supposed to be a pool party too, but it randomly rained all morning....it NEVER rains here! :)  Joshua and Zoe still enjoyed the pool! 
 Matt grilled burgers and hot dogs for everyone
 Caleb found another chair and ate TWO hot dogs!  I think he's growing!
 Guys and grilling just go together! 
 I really appreciate Meghan.  Just wish we had more time together.  
Here's the "Cake."  I didn't have much time for baking so I found a cute but easy cupcake idea for Elmo and Cookie Monster!  It was pretty fun, especially when a couple looked like they had been punched in the face.  I fixed them. :)  Not perfect but the most important thing is that Caleb knew who they were and liked them! 
I loved the look on his face when everyone sang to him.  I wasn't sure what he'd do, but he really liked the attention. 
And he liked the cupcakes! He never gets sugary desserts so I think he was in heaven! 
  I didn't think anything of this picture until I looked more closely.  It made me laugh since everyone is so intently focusing on their dessert!
 CUPCAKE!!!
 He seemed a bit delirious after just a few bites!  Such a happy birthday boy!
WE LOVE YOU CALEB!!!! Can't wait for another 2 years...and more! :)

1 comment: