Thursday, September 5, 2013

Grandpa's Bike!

We had such a GREAT time having mom and dad here to visit for a few days.  Caleb was especially excited about getting to see and sit on Granpa's motorcycle for the first time!  
 "Mom and Daddy, what's wrong with you?  I'm totally old enough to have a bike too!  I even know how to hold the handlebars!"
 "Well, what if I save up my money and buy it myself!?!"
 "I won't WHINE anymooorrreee!"
 "Let me just show you how much I know....there's the radio..."
 "Okay, I'll settle for sitting on it with Pha-Pha!"
 "I still love you!"
 Caleb had such a great time!  This was the first time he's even chosen to sit on a motorcycle, even though he's had many offers from Uncle Bob.  He even let Grandpa start the engine and let it run for a little bit.  Now he watches the video and gets the biggest smile and asks to watch it over and over again!
Yep, I think it's hopeless...he'll be riding by the time his feet can reach the pedals! :)

1 comment:

  1. What fun and what a great story you put with the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete