We had a fun afternoon spending time with the family in San Francisco. We went across the bay to an area we had never been before and LOVED it! It was a quiet little village feel right on the water.
We first went to lunch where Caleb and Abby spent some time getting to know each other a little bit!Abby is about 3 months older than Caleb! It was so fun to get to spend time together. They are both at the age of loving each other one moment and then not being quite sure they want someone in their space the next moment.
It seemed that they were either hugging or hitting each other when they got close. We caught some of the hugging. We're all working on the hitting issues and things are looking up! Now Caleb is experimenting with falling to the floor and whining. I think he's already realizing it won't work, but I have a feeling he's not going to give up that easily. We'll see.
LOVE MY MAN!
Just enjoying the company!
We had the great idea of trying to get a picture of the cousins....it was pretty funny! This is the best we got! I think I like it better than the posed version. More character!
Zoe isn't too fond of pictures. We love her!
A flag was hanging along the road so thought it was a perfect photo opp for the 4th!I randomly stopped and took this self portrait in about a second and LOVE IT! Most of these turn out horribly.
He couldn't figure out why the hat wouldn't come off.
The view was really pretty and we had perfect weather. Part of why we even thought to go to SF was that the weather in Folsom was somewhere near 110 degrees I think. We were glad we left!
Hangin' out with his buddy again!
I really enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with Joshua while the rest of the family was out of town. He's such a great little boy who is so ready to learn and grow! He is so sweet with Caleb and tries so hard to teach him the ways of the world!
Hmm, about to hit or high-five!
Caleb's obsession with bikes continues! Looks like he's about to steel this one.
Uncle Matt is pretty good at getting some laughs!
Abby is so sweet with her English accent! It was wonderful getting to spend time getting to know her better. Just wish it was every week!
One last look across the bay!
It was a lot more clear in person. We're looking across at the city.It was short but sweet. Memories we'll remember for a long time. Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment